Good day to you,
We have some very urgent positions to be filled this month on an urgent basis. I wonder if any of these positions suites your expertise. Also please forward to any of your contacts if they are on the look out.
Please forward your latest profile in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
or check us out at www.chisgroup.com
• Responsible for planning and scheduling associated with the Engineering services and EPCC projects
• Prepare project planning / control, progress measurement and reporting procedure
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline from recognized institutions, either locally or overseas
• Minimum 5 - 10 years' experience in project planning and scheduling
Cost Control Engineer
• Providing project scheduling and cost control support for short and long term projects. Ensuring cost and schedule performance tracking of individual projects.
• Involved in conducting cost analysis, cost control and monitoring budget.
• Must possess at least a Recognized Degree in Engineering is required for this position.
• Minimum 3 - 4 year (s) working experience in project cost monitoring and contract management, preferably in the oil & gas, and petrochemical industries or industrial project will added advantaged.
Junior Estimating Engineer
• Responsible for the estimating of projects or individual elements within a major presentation, by application of recognised norms and databases.
• Require to study the project scope of works, clients’ requirement, BOQ, project milestones, and specification from the supplied bid documents.
• Preferably a graduated degree in Engineering or equivalent. Fresh Gradute may also apply.
• Ability to estimate cost of projects undertaken by the company.
• Contract positions available.
• Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years' relevant experience and a member of a recognized professional Accounting body
• Preferably with experience in the petrochemical or oil & gas industry
• Have exposure in computerised accounting systems and consolidation softwares
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Willing to accept overseas posting
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT –RM1000-1200
• LCCI Higher or Diploma in Accountancy or ACCA/CIMA with more than 3 years' relevant experience
• Experience in the petrochemical/oil & gas industry would be an advantage
• Audit experience and exposure to computerized accounting systems is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal and analytical skills
• Fluent in written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia while knowledge of Mandarin will be an added advantage
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANTS / ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVES – RM2500-3500
• Degree in Accounting with minimum 1-2 years' experience or ACCA finalist with more than 4 years' relevant experience
• Have exposure in computerised accounting systems
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Knowledge in Mandarin will be an added advantage
Industrial Nurse – RM2500 - RM3500 permanent based at Technip – jalan ampang
1 year contract
Salary range from RM1400 to 1800
Sapura Acergy Malaysia
Senior Logistics Coordinator
Diploma in Business Studies
Possess 3-5 years of experience in Logistics.
High School Graduate (Technical & Commercial )
Minimum 6 years working experience in Procurement activity.
2 – 3 years in oil & gas.
Offshore Engineering knowledge (stream activities)
Procure Project Materials as allocated by the Project SCM manager and ensure materials are delivered as per the Project Procurement Plan requirement (Time, Cost ,Quality)
Ensure that products are performed and delivered as per Project requirements
Discipline Manager – Analytical Engineering and Drafting
BSc/BEng – any relevant discipline
The holder must have a minimum of 8 years relevant experience with 5 years analytical engineering experience in design and installation of offshore developments such as Marine Pipeline, Offshore Platforms and subsea architecture. Must have a detailed understanding of the engineering requirements, principles and disciplines related to the offshore construction industry and be aware of the latest technological developments.
The Discipline Manager (DM) is responsible to deliver an analytical engineering group and Drafting Office capable to support projects and operations with safe and efficient designs within the timeline required.
Kencana Petroleum (LUMUT)
Electrical & Instrument Engineer for east piatu – Lumut
Candidate must have experience in Central Processing Platform.
1. Snr. Electrical Engineer (1 position)
- 8-10 years working in oil and gas industry
- Having experience in doing Technical evaluation, Vendor data review for Medium Voltage (6.6KV) electrical equipment i.e. switchboard and transformer.
- Able to interface and check 6.6KV gas turbine generator and diesel generator for interfacing with electrical system.
2. Snr Instrument engineer (1 position)
- 8-10 years working in oil and gas industry
- Having experience in doing Technical evaluation, Vendor data review for FGS, DCS, SIS and telecommunication system.
- Able to interface and check 6.6KV gas turbine generator, diesel generator, transformer, switchboard for interfacing with instrumentation system.
Project Engineer - Lumut
- 5 – 10 years experience especially in oil & gas fabrication
- Able to start in short notice
- Based in Lumut, Perak
- Contract position – 1 year with possibility to extend.
Planning Engineer – RM 3 K – 6K - Lumut
Sr. Planning Engineer around RM 5K – 10 K - Lumut
AKER SOLUTIONS (PORT Klang)
QS ENGINEER (QM)
SALARY: RM 4000 – 6000
LOCATION : PORT KLANG,PKFZ
• Engineering degree holder with at least 2 years of experience in QA/QC function and supplier development.
• Minimum 2-5 years in closely related industry (electrical/ hydraulic/mechanical design, oil and gas, manufacturing/machining/coating and service) in a technical role(s) with at least 2 of these years being in a Vendor Quality Assurance responsible function with similar responsibilities as described herein.
DESIGN ENGINEER – ENGINEERING
SALARY: RM 4000 - 5500
LOCATION: KL , MENARA HLA
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
The jobholder will be qualified to Degree level or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
• He/She must have 24 months minimum relevant design experience including component detail engineering and design calculations in a mechanical engineering environment.
• He/She will have a reasonable working knowledge of Offshore working techniques and preferably will have had exposure to the Offshore working environment.
• Experience in working to ISO9001 quality standards.
KEMAMAN BITUMEN COMPANY Terengganu
Senior Process Engineer
The Senior Process Engineer will be a member of the refinery business team responsible for strategic improvement of the operating units, ensure plant technical integrity is continously maintained and provide to the operation and engineering departments technical, operational and economic analysis related to the distillation, utilities and off plot activities.
Identify process improvement opportunities, including process safety, margin improvement, reliability, and energy efficiency
Implement technologies and identify potential projects to improve unit profitability and optimize efficiency
Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
At least 5 - 8 years of experience working in a refinery as a process engineer; Process or production experience in refineries or petrochemical plants
MALAYSIA MARINE HEAVY ENGINEERING (Pasir Gudang)
1. Quantity Surveyor (Yard Optimization) – 2 positions
Req.: Degree in Quantity Survey or Degree in Building Construction, with 7-10 years working experience in oil & gas and civil construction.
2. Shiplift Dockmaster
Req.: Diploma in Naval Architecture or related discipline such as competent 1st officer of merchant vessel with min 5 years in Marine industry including 3 years in docking marine structures.
• Develop cradles/blocks arrangement on the base of ship’s docking plan in accordance with good docking practice
• Ship’s shape, construction, appendages, transducers to be taken into account as well as shiplift construction
• Conduct all docking/undocking operations.
3. Crawler Crane Operator
• 500 ton Crawler crane operator with superlift experiences
• 5 - 8 years working experience
• Involved in Oil & Gas Projects
• Familiar with mechanical and hydraulic cranes
• Knowledgeable in basic maintenance
• Age below 45 years
• With DOSH certificate
Req.: Diploma In Secretarial Science or Executive Secretarialship or equivalent with 5 – 7 years experience in secretarial functions.
TEPAT TEKNIK (Shah Alam)
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER -5-8K
Tertiary Education in Science / Professional
Experience in Quality matters
Project / Contract / Quality Assurance experience
Basic knowledge of project cost controls and budgeting
PETRA RESOURCES –MIRI
• Valid Master >3000GT Unlimited Certificate of Competency with STCW endorsement, which shall not be of Panamanian or Liberian origin.
• 3 years experience as master of a foreign going vessel.
• Conversant with Malaysian and international maritime rules and regulations.
• Able to communicate in English.
• Experience on offshore oil and gas industries work barges and rigs preferred; on-job training provided where necessary.
• Career opportunity for sea-going captains.
• Will be in-charge of marine operations and day to day running of accommodation work barges for up to 300 personnel on board.
Tour of duty up to maximum 60 days offshore.
Bureau Veritas Malaysia
Miri (For Shell)
SENIOR LIFTING SURVEYOR
The senior surveyor must meet the following requirements –
Be at least 33 years old
Be physically fit to undertake surveys
Hold a recognized HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Be a registered Incorporated Engineer o r equivalent.
Have a minimum of 3 year s experience as a Senior Surveyor and a minimum of 5 years experience as a surveyor.
Have a minimum of 8 year s experience i n t he inspection and certification of lifting equipment in the oil and gas industry.
Have a comprehensive knowledge of international legislation and inspection standards.
Be competent and experienced in Technical Report Writing.
Be experienced in conducting training courses.
Have or have had a minimum of level 2 in NDE techniques, U.T., Radiography, MPI/DPI, Painting/coatings.2
Have or have had a minimum of CSWIP 3.1, or equivalent in welding inspection.
Have a comprehensive knowledge on failure investigation of lifting equipment.
The surveyor must meet the f o l lowing requirement s -
Be at least 28 years old.
Be physically fit to undertake surveys.
Have qualifications to HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
Be a registered engineer.
Have a minimum of 5 year s experience as a surveyor in the inspection and certification of lifting equipment in the oil and gas industry.
Have a comprehensive knowledge o f international legislation and inspection standards.
Be competent and experienced in Technical Report Writing.
Be fluent in spoken and written English.
COCA COLA – Malaysia
Systems Analyst (BI and Security)
Candidate must have programming and SAP (BI or BW)
• Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience. Added advantage for those from FMCG background.
• Experience with SAP BI or BW,
• Good understanding of data modeling / data architecture and SAP authorization concept is essential.
• Expertise in some of the new BI tools is essential(SAP BI - business explorer, query designer, web application designer, BO - Web Intelligence, dashboard builder, ETL tools).
• Additional programming experience with SQL, XML, XML Schema, XSLT or XML Transformations, Java / J2EE,Netweaver AS or ABAP would be a big plus.
• Detailed knowledge of SAP Security administration & Controls concepts.